Join our growing team!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Food Technology, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, others or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates or entry level applicants are encourage to apply.
- Can work with minimal supervision even under pressure.
- Willing to undergo intensive training and willing to work in shifting schedules.
- Preferably Female
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- Knowledge in Account Payables or Account Receivables, and General Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to start ASAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar /Professional License Exam) in Electrical Engineering is an advantage.
- Preferably with at least 2 year(s) of work experience in the Bakery Industry or any related field.
- For non-licensed, should have at least 3 years of experience as Maintenance Supervisor.
- Preferably with experience in troubleshooting and repairs of all bakery equipment.
- Experience in HVAC and Chiller repairs and knowledge with tool or equipment inspection is an advantage
- Must be computer literate with excellent leadership and effective communication skills to take on work project and training programs.
- Preferably Female.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing,
- Business Administration or a any business related course.
- At least 1 year experience in marketing or related job.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Familiarity with social media platforms and emerging trends.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) is a plus.